|Android 13 involves Windows 11, right here’s every part it’s good to know|
The Windows Subsystem for Android was launched primarily based on Android 12 working system and now it seems to be like Microsoft is gearing as much as replace it to Android 13 like Android smartphones. Microsoft has made an official announcement by way of a Github put up that the Android 13-based Windows Subsystem for Android is at the moment being examined in beta channel to members of the Windows Subsystem for Android Preview Program.
The Android 13 help can be obtainable with the replace 2211.40000.7.0. Accruing to the official put up, the replace will embrace Android 13 along with normal efficiency and stability enhancements.
Windows Subsystem for Android replace: What’s new
- Windows subsystem for Android up to date to Android 13
- Added a brand new command that shuts down WSA for automation
- Improvements in boot efficiency (50%, P10 case)
- Improvements to mouse click on enter
- Improvements in clipboard stability
- Improvements to software resizing
- Upgraded to Intel bridge know-how for Android 13
- Reliability enhancements to media recordsdata opening in Windows
- Jumplist entries for purposes supporting app shortcuts
What it’s good to learn about utilizing Android apps on Windows 11 PC
For starters, Android apps on Windows 11 run by way of an Android emulator which is baked proper into the working system known as Windows Subsystem for Android. In addition to this, Microsoft has partnered with Amazon to deliver Amazon App Store on Windows formally for Android apps. This means Google providers like Google Play Store, Google Play Games gained’t be obtainable to customers. Apart from that, there are at the moment a restricted variety of Android apps which can be obtainable by way of Amazon App Store.