Turkish boy complains of abdomen ache. His X-ray report leaves medical doctors baffled

Turkish boy complains of abdomen ache. His X-ray report leaves medical doctors baffled
Turkish boy complains of abdomen ache. His X-ray report leaves medical doctors baffled

A 15-year-old boy in Turkey was taken to a hospital after he complained of nausea and abdomen pains. On present process an X-ray, the boy was discovered to have a curled machine inside his abdomen, The Mirror reported.

He was instantly rushed to the Firat University Hospital in Elazig. It was there that the medical doctors removed the article after endoscopy. Profesor Yasar Dogan, the pinnacle of paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and diet, stated the group had a tricky time in eradicating the cable from the teenager’s abdomen. He stated one finish of the cable had handed into the small gut.

The medical doctors stated the cable was one metre in size when stretched out. The boy has been despatched dwelling in good well being, however it’s unclear how the cable and hair tie ended up in his abdomen.

Last 12 months, a 19-month-old child underwent a surgical procedure to take away 17 magnetic beads from his abdomen. The medical doctors had carried out an X-ray and located the beads caught collectively inside his abdomen.

In Scotland, a nine-year-old boy needed to endure a four-hour-long surgical procedure after he swallowed six magnets throughout a fake-piercing fad as a part of a TikTok problem final 12 months.

He was taken to the Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow the place X-rays confirmed that the magnets had been blocking his bowel, the New York Post reported.

The boy’s mom was informed by medical doctors that he may not be capable of pull by because the injury had been induced as a result of magnets sticking collectively by his intestinal wall. The medical doctors eliminated the boy’s appendix, small gut and 12 inches of his giant gut.

An identical incident was reported from Uttar Pradesh final 12 months the place a 14-year-old boy needed to be admitted to a hospital after reportedly consuming 16 toothbrushes and a three-inch-long iron nail in an try to treatment his addition of consuming filth. The medical doctors instantly carried out the process and eliminated the toothbrushes and nail from the boy’s abdomen, the New York Post reported.


Need Activate Themes

Please Contact Exthemes Devs to get license key